Indiana Hoosiers School Ladies’s Soccer 2021 Schedule Invoice Armstrong Stadium Bloomington Indiana
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. – After one of the best seasons in school history, the Indiana women’s soccer team begins its Fall 2021 schedule with a home game against Valparaiso at Bill Armstrong Stadium on Thursday (Aug. 19).
Last year the Hoosiers set a program record for Big Ten victories and set a new school record for Big Ten points in one season at 19 on Hoosiers were 6-5-1 total.
The Big Ten announced their preseason women’s soccer players on watch list on Monday, with senior Hanna Nemeth, junior Avery Lockwood and newcomer Jamie Gerstenberg representing Indiana.
In addition, the pre-season poll was presented, in which the Hoosiers ranked sixth. Both were chosen by the conference coaches.
“We’re excited. We had a pretty good spring with good results and this group has taken another leap with quality and cohesion and we’ve gotten a bit better,” said Indiana women’s soccer coach Erwin van Bennekom.
“It was only small steps from day one and I feel good with this group of players. We recruit good players and good people, and that helped us a lot. The competition made everyone better. Good players make everyone better. We have We have a good squad with a lot of depth and we have a lot of potential starters. ”
Indiana Women’s Soccer 2021 schedule
- SEASON RESULTS
- INDIANA 1, Valparaíso 0 in Bloomington, Ind. on August 19th. Newcomer Jordyn Levy scored Indiana’s goal in the 70th minute with an assist from Camille Hamm. Freshman goalkeeper Jamie Gerstenberg had two saves for the Hoosiers when he posted a shutout. Records: Indiana 1-0, Valparaiso 0-1
- REMAINING SCHEDULE
- Aug 22 (Sun) – INDIANA in Notre Dame, 4 p.m. ET (TV: ACC Network)
- August 26 (Thu.) – UT-Martin at INDIANA, 7 p.m. ET
- Aug 29 (Sun) – INDIANA, Memphis, 2 p.m. ET
- Sept. 2 (Thursday) – Western Michigan at INDIANA, 7 p.m. ET
- Sep 5 (Sun) – Southeast Missouri in INDIANA, 7 p.m. ET
- Sept. 9 (Thu) – Murray State at INDIANA, 7 p.m. ET
- Sep 12 (Sun) – INDIANA, Kansas State, 8 p.m. ET
- Sep 19 (Sun) – Michigan State, INDIANA, 1 p.m. ET *
- Sept. 23 (Thu) – Iowa at INDIANA, 7 p.m. ET * (TV: Big Ten Network)
- Sept. 26 (Sun) – Illinois at INDIANA, 1 p.m. ET *
- September 30th (Thu) – INDIANA, Ohio, TBA *
- October 3 (Sun) – Michigan at INDIANA, 1 p.m. ET *
- October 10 (Sun.) – INDIANA at Northwestern, TBA *
- Oct. 13 (Wed) – INDIANA at Penn State, 7 p.m. ET * (TV: ESPNU)
- October 17th (Sun) – INDIANA in Maryland, TBD *
- Oct. 21 (Thu) – Rutgers at INDIANA, 7 p.m. ET *
- October 25 (Mon) – INDIANA at Purdue, 1 p.m. ET *
- * = Big Ten conference game
ENTRANCE AND PARKING: Entry and parking are free for women’s soccer games. Fans can park in Gates 12-14 in the parking lot of the Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall. Parking is also available on 17th Street from Bill Armstrong Stadium and in the parking lot above Fee Lane. The address of Bill Armstrong Stadium from 1606 N Fee Lane.
Related stories about Indiana women’s football
- OLYMPIC MOMENT FOR GABI RENNIE: Indiana’s second striker Gabi Rennie was called up to the New Zealand Olympic team late this summer and then scored a goal on his first contact with the ball. This is Tom Brew’s takeout for Sports Illustrated Indiana. CLICK HERE